GuidePedia

3
Happy Republic Day 2015 Quotes in English for Kids :- We get you something special on this upcoming republic day. This day kids can create the sensation of the nationality by giving the speech on our Indian nationality. We provide you the happy republic day quotes in English for kids. Also you can check for the happy republic day quotes in English too. Just have a look on these pictures and make your day more strengthen.

Happy Republic Day 2015 Quotes in English for Kids


Our government is founded upon the intelligence of the people. 
I for one do not despair of the republic. 
I have great confidence in the virtue of the great 
majority of the people, and I cannot fear the result.

I thank you for your kind invitation to introduce me to the president of the Republic. Since I have not been out of my atelier for two months, I have no appropriate costume for this circumstance. Please excuse me.


 


This day our nation has got the republic constituency in our law n order. So to make it more great just take a look on these quotes of the republic  day. We wish you again a very happy republic day 2015 day and may this day will bring you happiness. 

Post a Comment

 
Top